Kids Yoga – Term 3
Yoga fun for healthy young bodies & minds. Perfect for primary school aged children, these playful classes weave together yoga poses, simple breathing practices and relaxation techniques through music, stories, creative arts, yoga games, visualisations and relaxations, to work therapeutically with growing bodies and minds.
Introducing your children to yoga at an early age can help them learn healthy lifestyle habits and set the foundation for a fit future. It can also help children learn relaxation techniques that will help them deal with the stresses of life.
– Improves strength and flexibility
– Increases self confidence and builds a positive self image
– Nourishes creativity
– Increases sensory and body awareness
– Helps build concentration
– Encourages cooperation and teamwork
– Teaches kids how to relax and reduce stress
– Yoga is FUN!
- Time: 4.00pm – 4.45pm
- Dates: Thursday (July 27th – Sept 21st)
- With: Amanda Pittard
- Cost: $165 for 9 week program
- EARLY BIRD PRICE (10% Discount if paid in full by the 14th July, 2017)
Registration and payment is required prior to term commencement – secure your spot today as places tend to fill quickly! Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any further information.
Deep Release: Yin + Restorative Yoga Workshop
Treat yourself to this deeply nourishing practice to let go of the stresses of daily life, be guided to a deep state of relaxation and release, and leave feeling restored, centred and refreshed.
This carefully crafted practice incorporated deep stretches and fascial release, long supported holds, breath work and sound therapy, all topped off with a little aromatherapy and massage.
- Time: 1:30pm to 3:30pm
- Dates: Sunday 30th July, 2017
- With: Angela Robb
- Cost: $40