Are you having difficulty staying motivated this Winter? By being part of our 28 day challenge we can help you stay on track with your fitness and wellbeing goals ensuring you are ready to spring into Spring!
With a focus on the core, we are offering three levels to the challenge. Core… Core Plus… Total Core!
If you have ever heard the term ‘it’s 80% diet and 20% exercise’, come to class consistency but are not seeing the changes in your body that you want, you may want to consider taking up our ‘Core Plus’ or ‘Total Core’ offer, incorporating meal plans and weekly check ins.
At the age of 43 and after two children, Instructor Ursula Dunne recently entered her first body sculpting competition. She can guide you through her diet that got her to her comp body.
Our challenge kicks off on Monday August 14th with a new Fitness class at 6am with Ursula (available to challenge members only). We will be adding some new elements into this class, stationary bikes and boxing.
• Includes one optional class for challengers only! (Monday 6am)
• Must attend a minimum of three classes per week (any class),
including a Yin Yoga class
• A nutrition plan – inclusive of recipes
• Goals session during Meditation Thursday at 7:45pm
• Progress chalkboard in the studio to track your journey
• Weekly support emails
• An invitation to an exclusive Facebook Group for collaboration, motivation and support • Weekly prizes
• Every class you attend you go into the draw to win:
• Lululemon goodies (mat, drink bottle, towel), Move Active socks, etc
• 2 x one month Reformer & Studio One Membership up for grabs values at $187 each
• 1 hour massage with Simona from Massageline
*Note the challenge is for members or people on packs only. No intro deal offers.